Attention wack emcees: there’s a Storm Comin’, so you might want to gather some candles and get to cowering in the basement. Those who aren’t afraid of a little raw and uncut lyrical excellence, on the other hand, are sure to appreciate the havoc Rah Digga wreaks on her latest single. Accompanied by Marco Polo‘s minor-key strings and boom-bap percussion, the Jersey mainstay viciously attacks the fakery pervading today’s game, and offers a few sage words of advice to artists on the come-up. Public Enemy’s Chuck D. echoes Rah’s sentiments in an ad-libbed outro. Storm Comin’ isn’t currently attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Rah Digga’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.