Attention wack emcees: there’s a Storm Comin’, so you might want to gather some candles and get to cowering in the basement. Those who aren’t afraid of a little raw and uncut lyrical excellence, on the other hand, are sure to appreciate the havoc Rah Digga wreaks on her latest single. Accompanied by Marco Polo‘s minor-key strings and boom-bap percussion, the Jersey mainstay viciously attacks the fakery pervading today’s game, and offers a few sage words of advice to artists on the come-up. Public Enemy’s Chuck D. echoes Rah’s sentiments in an ad-libbed outro. Storm Comin’ isn’t currently attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Rah Digga’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The BBQ" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)