Attention wack emcees: there’s a Storm Comin’, so you might want to gather some candles and get to cowering in the basement. Those who aren’t afraid of a little raw and uncut lyrical excellence, on the other hand, are sure to appreciate the havoc Rah Digga wreaks on her latest single. Accompanied by Marco Polo‘s minor-key strings and boom-bap percussion, the Jersey mainstay viciously attacks the fakery pervading today’s game, and offers a few sage words of advice to artists on the come-up. Public Enemy’s Chuck D. echoes Rah’s sentiments in an ad-libbed outro. Storm Comin’ isn’t currently attached to a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on Rah Digga’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 07/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The BBQ" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.