Absent from our pages since she brought us Booth-exclusive freestyle #194 back in August 2010, Jersey underground vet Rah Digga makes her return with a newly-remixed version of You Got It, a cut off her most recent studio album. For this rendition of the record, Brooklyn rhymesayer Torae and D-Block member Styles P join the headliner over Nottz sizzling piano/sample boardwork. Classic, Rah Digga’s sophomore studio album, dropped last November and is available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 05/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The BBQ" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.