Raekwon never struck me as the class-clown type, but perhaps I judged too hastily; according to the Wu-Tang spitter’s dubbed his new freestyle series “Just for Laughs.” In any case, Part 2 in the series finds the Chef serving up some dcead-serious lyrical fire, flowing over an old EPMD industry instrumental (led off with a sample from Stevie Wonder’s I Was Made to Love Her). While it has yet to be determined whether this freestyle will be appearing on Rae’s forthcoming, yet-untitled mixtape project (due out before the end of the year), fans can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 10/21/11
Submit your Rating
Ice H20 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Tribute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)