Raekwon never struck me as the class-clown type, but perhaps I judged too hastily; according to the Wu-Tang spitter’s dubbed his new freestyle series “Just for Laughs.” In any case, Part 2 in the series finds the Chef serving up some dcead-serious lyrical fire, flowing over an old EPMD industry instrumental (led off with a sample from Stevie Wonder’s I Was Made to Love Her). While it has yet to be determined whether this freestyle will be appearing on Rae’s forthcoming, yet-untitled mixtape project (due out before the end of the year), fans can keep it locked to the Booth for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 10/21/11
Submit your Rating
Ice H20 Inc.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hip Hop Tribute" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.