If you’ve got a bottle of champagne lying around, now might be a good time to pop the cork. Sure, it might be a little early to start drinking, but it ain’t every day a Booth-featured act hits the 20-feature milestone. Appropriately, the latest effort from Golden State crew Radical Something is a nostalgic look back at the good times they’ve shared over the course of their journey together. On new promo single We Were Just Kids, a wistful acoustic-guitar progression sets the mood as vocalists Loggy and Josh Cocktail evoke the simple pleasures of kicking it, sipping sodas and smoking reefer with the homies. The perfect early addition to your summer-jam playlist, this record isn’t attached to any larger project. Those digging it, however, can stay tuned for further news and tunes from the Cali reppers.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.