If you’ve got a bottle of champagne lying around, now might be a good time to pop the cork. Sure, it might be a little early to start drinking, but it ain’t every day a Booth-featured act hits the 20-feature milestone. Appropriately, the latest effort from Golden State crew Radical Something is a nostalgic look back at the good times they’ve shared over the course of their journey together. On new promo single We Were Just Kids, a wistful acoustic-guitar progression sets the mood as vocalists Loggy and Josh Cocktail evoke the simple pleasures of kicking it, sipping sodas and smoking reefer with the homies. The perfect early addition to your summer-jam playlist, this record isn’t attached to any larger project. Those digging it, however, can stay tuned for further news and tunes from the Cali reppers.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.