If you’ve got a bottle of champagne lying around, now might be a good time to pop the cork. Sure, it might be a little early to start drinking, but it ain’t every day a Booth-featured act hits the 20-feature milestone. Appropriately, the latest effort from Golden State crew Radical Something is a nostalgic look back at the good times they’ve shared over the course of their journey together. On new promo single We Were Just Kids, a wistful acoustic-guitar progression sets the mood as vocalists Loggy and Josh Cocktail evoke the simple pleasures of kicking it, sipping sodas and smoking reefer with the homies. The perfect early addition to your summer-jam playlist, this record isn’t attached to any larger project. Those digging it, however, can stay tuned for further news and tunes from the Cali reppers.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.