If you’ve got a bottle of champagne lying around, now might be a good time to pop the cork. Sure, it might be a little early to start drinking, but it ain’t every day a Booth-featured act hits the 20-feature milestone. Appropriately, the latest effort from Golden State crew Radical Something is a nostalgic look back at the good times they’ve shared over the course of their journey together. On new promo single We Were Just Kids, a wistful acoustic-guitar progression sets the mood as vocalists Loggy and Josh Cocktail evoke the simple pleasures of kicking it, sipping sodas and smoking reefer with the homies. The perfect early addition to your summer-jam playlist, this record isn’t attached to any larger project. Those digging it, however, can stay tuned for further news and tunes from the Cali reppers.
Written by richard on 05/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.