Before you break out the Jose Cuervo and grenadine, I should first inform you that Tequila Kiss is not the name of a new summer-inspired cocktail. Instead Tequila Kiss is the 9th addition to California trio Radical Something’s ongoing summer music series, SUMMERofRAD. Like past series releases, which most recently include Step Right Up and Spread Your Wings, Kiss takes on a laid-back beachy vibe that usually seems reserved for late night bonfires on the coast. Now a whopping nine songs into the series, I’ve come to the realization that #SUMMERofRAD is the closest thing we will get to the musical lovechild of Jimmy Buffett and Snoop Dogg. Please tell me I’m not alone on that one. As always lookout for SUMMERofRAD’s next entry, which will mark the trio’s 10th, when it’s released next Monday.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)