Before you break out the Jose Cuervo and grenadine, I should first inform you that Tequila Kiss is not the name of a new summer-inspired cocktail. Instead Tequila Kiss is the 9th addition to California trio Radical Something’s ongoing summer music series, SUMMERofRAD. Like past series releases, which most recently include Step Right Up and Spread Your Wings, Kiss takes on a laid-back beachy vibe that usually seems reserved for late night bonfires on the coast. Now a whopping nine songs into the series, I’ve come to the realization that #SUMMERofRAD is the closest thing we will get to the musical lovechild of Jimmy Buffett and Snoop Dogg. Please tell me I’m not alone on that one. As always lookout for SUMMERofRAD’s next entry, which will mark the trio’s 10th, when it’s released next Monday.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.