Before you break out the Jose Cuervo and grenadine, I should first inform you that Tequila Kiss is not the name of a new summer-inspired cocktail. Instead Tequila Kiss is the 9th addition to California trio Radical Something’s ongoing summer music series, SUMMERofRAD. Like past series releases, which most recently include Step Right Up and Spread Your Wings, Kiss takes on a laid-back beachy vibe that usually seems reserved for late night bonfires on the coast. Now a whopping nine songs into the series, I’ve come to the realization that #SUMMERofRAD is the closest thing we will get to the musical lovechild of Jimmy Buffett and Snoop Dogg. Please tell me I’m not alone on that one. As always lookout for SUMMERofRAD’s next entry, which will mark the trio’s 10th, when it’s released next Monday.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/6/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)