While Radical Something’s #SummerofRAD series has continued to serve as a welcomed weekly addition to this sweltering summer of ours, it’s great that the guys have finally dropped some visuals. So with the release of Step Right Up, the 8th entry in the series, we’re also treated to the JOEBUSY-directed visuals. Shot in just one take, the music video features the Cali trio set against a lush backdrop, which just so happens to be painted on a canvas that’s directly behind them. With assistance from Mike Cash, the production on Step Right Up reflects the lovable, party vibe Radical Something have quickly become quite well-known for. As always be sure to check for the next addition to the #SummerofRAD series next Monday.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.