While Radical Something’s #SummerofRAD series has continued to serve as a welcomed weekly addition to this sweltering summer of ours, it’s great that the guys have finally dropped some visuals. So with the release of Step Right Up, the 8th entry in the series, we’re also treated to the JOEBUSY-directed visuals. Shot in just one take, the music video features the Cali trio set against a lush backdrop, which just so happens to be painted on a canvas that’s directly behind them. With assistance from Mike Cash, the production on Step Right Up reflects the lovable, party vibe Radical Something have quickly become quite well-known for. As always be sure to check for the next addition to the #SummerofRAD series next Monday.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.