Cali pop ensemble Radical Something never struck me as the types to spend their free time tagging buildings but, as we all know, love can make a person do strange things. On their latest single, the follow-up to June’s Cheap Drink, vocalists Loggy and Josh Cocktail grab a couple cans of Spraypaint to create a visual tribute to the women in their lives. As usual, their vocals come backed by some breezy, upbeat production; this time Goodwill & MGI and Jonas Olsson do the honors, layering laid-back guitar riffs over an energetic hip-hop rhythm section. Director Brian Christ‘s sunny visuals round out the package. While Radical Something’s Ride It Out LP isn’t scheduled to drop until September 2, fans who pre-order the album via iTunes will receive a complimentary digital download of Spraypaint as a bonus.
Written by richard on 08/21/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.