Cali pop ensemble Radical Something never struck me as the types to spend their free time tagging buildings but, as we all know, love can make a person do strange things. On their latest single, the follow-up to June’s Cheap Drink, vocalists Loggy and Josh Cocktail grab a couple cans of Spraypaint to create a visual tribute to the women in their lives. As usual, their vocals come backed by some breezy, upbeat production; this time Goodwill & MGI and Jonas Olsson do the honors, layering laid-back guitar riffs over an energetic hip-hop rhythm section. Director Brian Christ‘s sunny visuals round out the package. While Radical Something’s Ride It Out LP isn’t scheduled to drop until September 2, fans who pre-order the album via iTunes will receive a complimentary digital download of Spraypaint as a bonus.
Written by richard on 08/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)