Unless you’re buff (and pale) enough to be mistaken for a Roman statue, being Naked in Venice sounds like the stuff of bad dreams. I mean, if you think walking through the halls of your high school au naturel sounds mortifying, I can’t imagine strolling through one of Europe’s most beautiful cities would feel much better. Radical Something, however, are braver men than I. On the final entry in their SUMMERofRAD series, they use the titular phrase as a cryptic metaphor for romantic opportunity. As usual, the Cali crew handle both production and vocals in house, delivering an effervescent mix of pop-rock grooves and wistfully catchy melodies. Shannen Doherty provides visuals to match the record’s amorous themes. The series may be over, but fans should keep it locked; in the next week, Radical Something will be releasing all 12 SUMMERofRAD records in free mixtape form, as well as announcing some exciting info regarding their fall tour plans.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!