If you happen to be in New York City on Thursday evening, you should be sure to catch the show at The Gramercy Theatre, which will feature performances from Radical Something, Outasight and Kinetics (of Kinetics & One Love). With that impressive lineup, and a song like this one up their collective sleeve, the venue will be the furthest thing imaginable from a Ghost Town. Though these Booth favorites are three separate acts, their similarly engaging, refreshing and heartfelt approaches give them a strong collective voice. The unsuspecting ear might assume they were part of an established crew. Outasight and Kinectics serve as the bread of this tasty sandwich, with a 16 from Loggy (of Radical Something) serving as the meat. Loggy’s partner in crime, Josh Cocktail, provides a poignant hook that sets off the entire song-wich. Bon appetit!
Written by Lucas G. on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.