If you happen to be in New York City on Thursday evening, you should be sure to catch the show at The Gramercy Theatre, which will feature performances from Radical Something, Outasight and Kinetics (of Kinetics & One Love). With that impressive lineup, and a song like this one up their collective sleeve, the venue will be the furthest thing imaginable from a Ghost Town. Though these Booth favorites are three separate acts, their similarly engaging, refreshing and heartfelt approaches give them a strong collective voice. The unsuspecting ear might assume they were part of an established crew. Outasight and Kinectics serve as the bread of this tasty sandwich, with a 16 from Loggy (of Radical Something) serving as the meat. Loggy’s partner in crime, Josh Cocktail, provides a poignant hook that sets off the entire song-wich. Bon appetit!
Written by Lucas G. on 09/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.