You can’t have a truly radical summer with a little light substance abuse, can you? (Not that I’d know, Grandma.) The penultimate entry in Radical Something‘s seasonal series, the title of which I not-so-cleverly referenced in that last sentence, sees the SoCal trio heading down to their favorite Cutty Spot for some down-low recreational smoking. Accompanying them is a privilege that shouldn’t be taken lightly; over their own minor-key guitar accompaniment, Loggy and Josh Cocktail emphasize the need for total secrecy. Feeling it? Then be sure to tune in for the dope conclusion of #SUMMERofRAD next week, when the crew unleash the official visuals for Naked in Venice. Additionally, keep it locked for details on Radical Something’s forthcoming, currently-untitled album.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.