You can’t have a truly radical summer with a little light substance abuse, can you? (Not that I’d know, Grandma.) The penultimate entry in Radical Something‘s seasonal series, the title of which I not-so-cleverly referenced in that last sentence, sees the SoCal trio heading down to their favorite Cutty Spot for some down-low recreational smoking. Accompanying them is a privilege that shouldn’t be taken lightly; over their own minor-key guitar accompaniment, Loggy and Josh Cocktail emphasize the need for total secrecy. Feeling it? Then be sure to tune in for the dope conclusion of #SUMMERofRAD next week, when the crew unleash the official visuals for Naked in Venice. Additionally, keep it locked for details on Radical Something’s forthcoming, currently-untitled album.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.