You can’t have a truly radical summer with a little light substance abuse, can you? (Not that I’d know, Grandma.) The penultimate entry in Radical Something‘s seasonal series, the title of which I not-so-cleverly referenced in that last sentence, sees the SoCal trio heading down to their favorite Cutty Spot for some down-low recreational smoking. Accompanying them is a privilege that shouldn’t be taken lightly; over their own minor-key guitar accompaniment, Loggy and Josh Cocktail emphasize the need for total secrecy. Feeling it? Then be sure to tune in for the dope conclusion of #SUMMERofRAD next week, when the crew unleash the official visuals for Naked in Venice. Additionally, keep it locked for details on Radical Something’s forthcoming, currently-untitled album.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)