You can’t have a truly radical summer with a little light substance abuse, can you? (Not that I’d know, Grandma.) The penultimate entry in Radical Something‘s seasonal series, the title of which I not-so-cleverly referenced in that last sentence, sees the SoCal trio heading down to their favorite Cutty Spot for some down-low recreational smoking. Accompanying them is a privilege that shouldn’t be taken lightly; over their own minor-key guitar accompaniment, Loggy and Josh Cocktail emphasize the need for total secrecy. Feeling it? Then be sure to tune in for the dope conclusion of #SUMMERofRAD next week, when the crew unleash the official visuals for Naked in Venice. Additionally, keep it locked for details on Radical Something’s forthcoming, currently-untitled album.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.