You can’t have a truly radical summer with a little light substance abuse, can you? (Not that I’d know, Grandma.) The penultimate entry in Radical Something‘s seasonal series, the title of which I not-so-cleverly referenced in that last sentence, sees the SoCal trio heading down to their favorite Cutty Spot for some down-low recreational smoking. Accompanying them is a privilege that shouldn’t be taken lightly; over their own minor-key guitar accompaniment, Loggy and Josh Cocktail emphasize the need for total secrecy. Feeling it? Then be sure to tune in for the dope conclusion of #SUMMERofRAD next week, when the crew unleash the official visuals for Naked in Venice. Additionally, keep it locked for details on Radical Something’s forthcoming, currently-untitled album.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.