We Were Just Kids, the lead single off Radical Something‘s next full-length, found the Cali trio wistfully reminiscing about simpler days. Nostalgic as they may be for their youth, though, they recognize that adulthood has its perks—for example, enjoying a Cheap (and legal) Drink on a sweltering summer day. On the second official release off the project, Loggy and Josh Cocktail celebrate the simple pleasure of getting liquored up at low cost, preferably in the company of beautiful women. GoodWill & MGI and Jonas Olsson provide the record’s breezy, reggae-informed beat, enlisting crew member DJ Red‘s assistance on guitar. Radical Something’s currently-untitled new album is set to drop before summer’s end. This weekend, the group will kicking off their Summer of Love national tour; click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Written by richard on 06/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)