We Were Just Kids, the lead single off Radical Something‘s next full-length, found the Cali trio wistfully reminiscing about simpler days. Nostalgic as they may be for their youth, though, they recognize that adulthood has its perks—for example, enjoying a Cheap (and legal) Drink on a sweltering summer day. On the second official release off the project, Loggy and Josh Cocktail celebrate the simple pleasure of getting liquored up at low cost, preferably in the company of beautiful women. GoodWill & MGI and Jonas Olsson provide the record’s breezy, reggae-informed beat, enlisting crew member DJ Red‘s assistance on guitar. Radical Something’s currently-untitled new album is set to drop before summer’s end. This weekend, the group will kicking off their Summer of Love national tour; click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Written by richard on 06/26/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.