We Were Just Kids, the lead single off Radical Something‘s next full-length, found the Cali trio wistfully reminiscing about simpler days. Nostalgic as they may be for their youth, though, they recognize that adulthood has its perks—for example, enjoying a Cheap (and legal) Drink on a sweltering summer day. On the second official release off the project, Loggy and Josh Cocktail celebrate the simple pleasure of getting liquored up at low cost, preferably in the company of beautiful women. GoodWill & MGI and Jonas Olsson provide the record’s breezy, reggae-informed beat, enlisting crew member DJ Red‘s assistance on guitar. Radical Something’s currently-untitled new album is set to drop before summer’s end. This weekend, the group will kicking off their Summer of Love national tour; click here to learn when they’ll be visiting a city near you!
Written by richard on 06/26/13
Cali pop ensemble Radical Something has unleashed its sophomore independent full-length, Ride It Out. Their first LP since 2011 debut set We Are Nothing, the project is the follow-up to 2012's No Sweat EP. Included among its...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.