Fall is far and away the best season, so now that it’s almost here, I couldn’t be happier. I know some of you beach bums are all about summer, so to help you hold on to those last few days of carefree livin’ I’d suggest you check out Radical Something’s Bottles at the Moon. Setting the mood on this shimmering cut are producers Good Will & MGI, Jonas Olsson and Big Red, who cook up a heartfelt, yet poppy beat that will sound great whether you’re cruising with the top down or cutting loose at your final backyard shindig. Vocalist Josh Cocktail showcases a smooth, buttery delivery as he croons his carefree, party-centered lyrics, and Loggy complements his crewmate’s vocals with some high-energy flows. Bottles at the Moon is part of the trio’s Ride It Out album, which is scheduled to drop next Monday.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.