Fall is far and away the best season, so now that it’s almost here, I couldn’t be happier. I know some of you beach bums are all about summer, so to help you hold on to those last few days of carefree livin’ I’d suggest you check out Radical Something’s Bottles at the Moon. Setting the mood on this shimmering cut are producers Good Will & MGI, Jonas Olsson and Big Red, who cook up a heartfelt, yet poppy beat that will sound great whether you’re cruising with the top down or cutting loose at your final backyard shindig. Vocalist Josh Cocktail showcases a smooth, buttery delivery as he croons his carefree, party-centered lyrics, and Loggy complements his crewmate’s vocals with some high-energy flows. Bottles at the Moon is part of the trio’s Ride It Out album, which is scheduled to drop next Monday.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/29/13
Cali pop ensemble Radical Something has unleashed its sophomore independent full-length, Ride It Out. Their first LP since 2011 debut set We Are Nothing, the project is the follow-up to 2012's No Sweat EP. Included among its...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)