Fall is far and away the best season, so now that it’s almost here, I couldn’t be happier. I know some of you beach bums are all about summer, so to help you hold on to those last few days of carefree livin’ I’d suggest you check out Radical Something’s Bottles at the Moon. Setting the mood on this shimmering cut are producers Good Will & MGI, Jonas Olsson and Big Red, who cook up a heartfelt, yet poppy beat that will sound great whether you’re cruising with the top down or cutting loose at your final backyard shindig. Vocalist Josh Cocktail showcases a smooth, buttery delivery as he croons his carefree, party-centered lyrics, and Loggy complements his crewmate’s vocals with some high-energy flows. Bottles at the Moon is part of the trio’s Ride It Out album, which is scheduled to drop next Monday.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.