Fall is far and away the best season, so now that it’s almost here, I couldn’t be happier. I know some of you beach bums are all about summer, so to help you hold on to those last few days of carefree livin’ I’d suggest you check out Radical Something’s Bottles at the Moon. Setting the mood on this shimmering cut are producers Good Will & MGI, Jonas Olsson and Big Red, who cook up a heartfelt, yet poppy beat that will sound great whether you’re cruising with the top down or cutting loose at your final backyard shindig. Vocalist Josh Cocktail showcases a smooth, buttery delivery as he croons his carefree, party-centered lyrics, and Loggy complements his crewmate’s vocals with some high-energy flows. Bottles at the Moon is part of the trio’s Ride It Out album, which is scheduled to drop next Monday.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Be Easy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.