If I were making a list of the emcees I would least like to piss off in a dark alley or elevator, I think Tech N9ne and R.A. The Rugged Man would be numbers one and two on that list. And if I were making a list of the fastest flows in the game, they would be the front-runners on that list as well. The reasons for their inclusion on both slates are evident from Rugged’s latest Booth feature, Holla-Loo-Yuh. Atop a thunderous C-Lance production that sounds like an army invasion, in between Krizz Kaliko‘s edgy choruses, Rugged and Tech rip the track to shreds, showcasing similarly speedy flows and an unapologetic, pull-no-punches lyrical approach. Holla-Loo-Yuh can be found on Rugged’s Legends Never Die album, available next Tuesday, 4/30. The project packs guest appearances from Talib, Brother Ali and Masta Ace, to name a few.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view R.A. and Mike Quill‘s co-directed Holla-Loo-Yuh visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thelonius King" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.