If I were making a list of the emcees I would least like to piss off in a dark alley or elevator, I think Tech N9ne and R.A. The Rugged Man would be numbers one and two on that list. And if I were making a list of the fastest flows in the game, they would be the front-runners on that list as well. The reasons for their inclusion on both slates are evident from Rugged’s latest Booth feature, Holla-Loo-Yuh. Atop a thunderous C-Lance production that sounds like an army invasion, in between Krizz Kaliko‘s edgy choruses, Rugged and Tech rip the track to shreds, showcasing similarly speedy flows and an unapologetic, pull-no-punches lyrical approach. Holla-Loo-Yuh can be found on Rugged’s Legends Never Die album, available next Tuesday, 4/30. The project packs guest appearances from Talib, Brother Ali and Masta Ace, to name a few.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view R.A. and Mike Quill‘s co-directed Holla-Loo-Yuh visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thelonius King" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.