If I were making a list of the emcees I would least like to piss off in a dark alley or elevator, I think Tech N9ne and R.A. The Rugged Man would be numbers one and two on that list. And if I were making a list of the fastest flows in the game, they would be the front-runners on that list as well. The reasons for their inclusion on both slates are evident from Rugged’s latest Booth feature, Holla-Loo-Yuh. Atop a thunderous C-Lance production that sounds like an army invasion, in between Krizz Kaliko‘s edgy choruses, Rugged and Tech rip the track to shreds, showcasing similarly speedy flows and an unapologetic, pull-no-punches lyrical approach. Holla-Loo-Yuh can be found on Rugged’s Legends Never Die album, available next Tuesday, 4/30. The project packs guest appearances from Talib, Brother Ali and Masta Ace, to name a few.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view R.A. and Mike Quill‘s co-directed Holla-Loo-Yuh visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thelonius King" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)