If I were making a list of the emcees I would least like to piss off in a dark alley or elevator, I think Tech N9ne and R.A. The Rugged Man would be numbers one and two on that list. And if I were making a list of the fastest flows in the game, they would be the front-runners on that list as well. The reasons for their inclusion on both slates are evident from Rugged’s latest Booth feature, Holla-Loo-Yuh. Atop a thunderous C-Lance production that sounds like an army invasion, in between Krizz Kaliko‘s edgy choruses, Rugged and Tech rip the track to shreds, showcasing similarly speedy flows and an unapologetic, pull-no-punches lyrical approach. Holla-Loo-Yuh can be found on Rugged’s Legends Never Die album, available next Tuesday, 4/30. The project packs guest appearances from Talib, Brother Ali and Masta Ace, to name a few.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view R.A. and Mike Quill‘s co-directed Holla-Loo-Yuh visual.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thelonius King" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.