A new track with R. Kelly, T-Pain and Keyshia Cole!? Thank you sweet baby Jesus, thank you. By themselves T-Pain and R. Kelly are usually hilarious enough, but together the potential for catchy R&B comedy is off the charts. Sure enough, the Pied Piper’s new track Number One (Remix) delivers. Not only does T-Pain refer to someone’s “asscap,” whatever that is, but R. Kelly softly croons about “smokening“ an illicit substance and brags about his ability to make a woman’s “p**sy speak in auto-tune.” It’s enough to almost make you forget Keyshia’s seriously musical contribution. While the track’s auto-tune heavy vibe, courtesy of RiffRaph and Roy “Royalty” Hamilton, might be a little played out, Kelly’s unpredictable genius more than makes up for it. Number One is the official remix of the original track, which featured Keri Hilson. No word yet on what Kelly’s next project will be, though whatever it is, I’m sure it will be unbelievable.
Written by Nathan S. on 09/29/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)