After leaving Atlantic Records following two highly successful albums (both went platinum) R. Prophet and his Nappy Roots brethren have decided to do their own independent thang. The group and its talented parts are more than familiar with the indie scene, having sold plenty of units in their native Kentucky prior to their major label signing. The newest cut comes from front man R. Prophet, courtesy of former Cash Money producer Mannie Fresh. So go ‘head, and tell a DJ… because this one is a club smash.
Written by DJ Z on 07/14/06
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.