There is only one performer in the entire music industry that can recycle his own previously-released analogies, melodies or beats and still make a hit record; his name is R. Kelly. Late last week, a song entitled Kiss Your Candy swept through online message boards faster than Amy Winehouse’s last stay at a rehab facility. The concept of the song is self-explanatory, but just to make things clear; Kells isn’t talking about tootsie rolls or dum dums. Following similar songs such as Sex in the Kitchen, Sex Planet and Sweet Tooth, many listeners might be tired of Kelly’s food/sex-novelty. However, before you make a judgment call, see if you can go 24 hours without humming the melody to Kiss Your Candy.
Written by DJ Z on 02/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.