There is only one performer in the entire music industry that can recycle his own previously-released analogies, melodies or beats and still make a hit record; his name is R. Kelly. Late last week, a song entitled Kiss Your Candy swept through online message boards faster than Amy Winehouse’s last stay at a rehab facility. The concept of the song is self-explanatory, but just to make things clear; Kells isn’t talking about tootsie rolls or dum dums. Following similar songs such as Sex in the Kitchen, Sex Planet and Sweet Tooth, many listeners might be tired of Kelly’s food/sex-novelty. However, before you make a judgment call, see if you can go 24 hours without humming the melody to Kiss Your Candy.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That ft. R. Kelly" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.