Although we may have to wait a little while longer for the next installment in R. Kelly‘s hip-hopera, Trapped In The Closet, in the meantime we can enjoy a good bonus track from his eighth album, Double Up. A classic slow groove from Kelly, Good Sex, featuring Twista, sounds almost spooky with its Theremin usage. Crooning about – you guessed it – good sex, Kelly promises to “Make your body go ee-ee-ee-ee-ee”, providing one of the year’s most unusual sound effects in a single.
Written by Beeb on 06/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.