Although we may have to wait a little while longer for the next installment in R. Kelly‘s hip-hopera, Trapped In The Closet, in the meantime we can enjoy a good bonus track from his eighth album, Double Up. A classic slow groove from Kelly, Good Sex, featuring Twista, sounds almost spooky with its Theremin usage. Crooning about – you guessed it – good sex, Kelly promises to “Make your body go ee-ee-ee-ee-ee”, providing one of the year’s most unusual sound effects in a single.
Written by Beeb on 06/6/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That ft. R. Kelly" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.