The Same Girl situation for R. Kelly and Usher takes a turn for the worse, when in the remix they find out something new: That girl that both of them are messing with is T-Pain‘s wife! Naturally, Teddy Pain is upset about it, and decides to leave her behind. However, the episode takes an unexpected turn (Trapped in the Closet anyone?) when Kells decides to divert everyone’s attention by turning the melodrama into a dance number, which he follows by a sung freestyle and a snap-dance. To make a long story short, it works in distracting everyone by getting them to the dance floor. This half-radio, half-club remix should work in keeping the song fresh, but also (and more importantly) in making everyone have a good time. Let’s double up!
Written by Burmy on 07/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That ft. R. Kelly" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.