The Same Girl situation for R. Kelly and Usher takes a turn for the worse, when in the remix they find out something new: That girl that both of them are messing with is T-Pain‘s wife! Naturally, Teddy Pain is upset about it, and decides to leave her behind. However, the episode takes an unexpected turn (Trapped in the Closet anyone?) when Kells decides to divert everyone’s attention by turning the melodrama into a dance number, which he follows by a sung freestyle and a snap-dance. To make a long story short, it works in distracting everyone by getting them to the dance floor. This half-radio, half-club remix should work in keeping the song fresh, but also (and more importantly) in making everyone have a good time. Let’s double up!
Written by Burmy on 07/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.