The Same Girl situation for R. Kelly and Usher takes a turn for the worse, when in the remix they find out something new: That girl that both of them are messing with is T-Pain‘s wife! Naturally, Teddy Pain is upset about it, and decides to leave her behind. However, the episode takes an unexpected turn (Trapped in the Closet anyone?) when Kells decides to divert everyone’s attention by turning the melodrama into a dance number, which he follows by a sung freestyle and a snap-dance. To make a long story short, it works in distracting everyone by getting them to the dance floor. This half-radio, half-club remix should work in keeping the song fresh, but also (and more importantly) in making everyone have a good time. Let’s double up!
Written by Burmy on 07/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.