If you happen to be a “single woman, single mama with no baby daddy drama” then it’s a safe bet that the newly-remixed version of R. Kelly‘s summer smash, Feelin’ Single, is dedicated to you. The R&B icon is again feeling very much single on Feelin’ Single (Remix) as he attempts to recruit the help of all the single ladies listening on the two-step worthy single that he also produced. On top of providing both the available ladies and the rest of the world with a little ear candy, the release of Feelin’ Single (Remix) is in celebration of the crooner’s upcoming “Single Ladies Tour,” which begins this October. The remixed version of Feelin’ Single can be found on iTunes while the original is featured on Kelly’s Write Me Back studio album, available as of June via RCA.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.