If you happen to be a “single woman, single mama with no baby daddy drama” then it’s a safe bet that the newly-remixed version of R. Kelly‘s summer smash, Feelin’ Single, is dedicated to you. The R&B icon is again feeling very much single on Feelin’ Single (Remix) as he attempts to recruit the help of all the single ladies listening on the two-step worthy single that he also produced. On top of providing both the available ladies and the rest of the world with a little ear candy, the release of Feelin’ Single (Remix) is in celebration of the crooner’s upcoming “Single Ladies Tour,” which begins this October. The remixed version of Feelin’ Single can be found on iTunes while the original is featured on Kelly’s Write Me Back studio album, available as of June via RCA.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.