Late last month, a leaked R. Kelly grocery list made the rounds online, proving that absolutely nothing is too mundane to go viral. Though “Go Gurts” and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets were present and accounted for, the R&B heavyweight forgot to include Oreos. Luckily, he’s got a beautiful woman on hand to play the Cookie in his latest food-related fantasy. On this freshly-baked single, the follow-up to last month’s Booth-approved Genius, Kells promises to provide his girl with the same level of oral attention he lavishes on his favorite Nabisco product. (I feel bad for the kids who had to sit next to the Kindergarten-aged R. Kelly at snacktime.) An uncredited producer’s hip hop-infused boardwork backs his freaky verses and hook. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the November 11, release of the singer’s latest full-length, Black Panties.
Written by richard on 10/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.