Late last month, a leaked R. Kelly grocery list made the rounds online, proving that absolutely nothing is too mundane to go viral. Though “Go Gurts” and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets were present and accounted for, the R&B heavyweight forgot to include Oreos. Luckily, he’s got a beautiful woman on hand to play the Cookie in his latest food-related fantasy. On this freshly-baked single, the follow-up to last month’s Booth-approved Genius, Kells promises to provide his girl with the same level of oral attention he lavishes on his favorite Nabisco product. (I feel bad for the kids who had to sit next to the Kindergarten-aged R. Kelly at snacktime.) An uncredited producer’s hip hop-infused boardwork backs his freaky verses and hook. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the November 11, release of the singer’s latest full-length, Black Panties.
Written by richard on 10/7/13
R&B heavyweight R. Kelly has released his latest collection of original material, the Black Panties LP. His 12th studio album in total, it directly follows June 2012's Write Me Back. The project packs 13 fresh cuts from the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That ft. R. Kelly" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.