Late last month, a leaked R. Kelly grocery list made the rounds online, proving that absolutely nothing is too mundane to go viral. Though “Go Gurts” and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets were present and accounted for, the R&B heavyweight forgot to include Oreos. Luckily, he’s got a beautiful woman on hand to play the Cookie in his latest food-related fantasy. On this freshly-baked single, the follow-up to last month’s Booth-approved Genius, Kells promises to provide his girl with the same level of oral attention he lavishes on his favorite Nabisco product. (I feel bad for the kids who had to sit next to the Kindergarten-aged R. Kelly at snacktime.) An uncredited producer’s hip hop-infused boardwork backs his freaky verses and hook. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the November 11, release of the singer’s latest full-length, Black Panties.
Written by richard on 10/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That ft. R. Kelly" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.