Late last month, a leaked R. Kelly grocery list made the rounds online, proving that absolutely nothing is too mundane to go viral. Though “Go Gurts” and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets were present and accounted for, the R&B heavyweight forgot to include Oreos. Luckily, he’s got a beautiful woman on hand to play the Cookie in his latest food-related fantasy. On this freshly-baked single, the follow-up to last month’s Booth-approved Genius, Kells promises to provide his girl with the same level of oral attention he lavishes on his favorite Nabisco product. (I feel bad for the kids who had to sit next to the Kindergarten-aged R. Kelly at snacktime.) An uncredited producer’s hip hop-infused boardwork backs his freaky verses and hook. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh singles leading up to the November 11, release of the singer’s latest full-length, Black Panties.
Written by richard on 10/7/13
R&B heavyweight R. Kelly has released his latest collection of original material, the Black Panties LP. His 12th studio album in total, it directly follows June 2012's Write Me Back. The project packs 13 fresh cuts from the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That ft. R. Kelly" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.