While R. Kelly’s defense team provides testimony and evidence that suggests their client is innocent of multiple child pornography charges, the singer himself is busy leaking new music to the internet. Despite the catchiness of the previously released single, Hair Braider, Kelly’s legal situation has caused radio outlets nationwide to play hide-and-go-seek with the record. Hoping that the presence of a new song will detour bloggers and trial junkies from reporting damaging or false information, the Chicagoan offers up the Vox-produced Body Body. Sexual in nature, like every hit record Kelly has ever charted, the song again features a tad of Kelly’s voice-box tinged vocals. The timing of this record leak might be equivalent to O.J. Simpson doing a G-Unit remix during his world-famous murder trial in ’95.
Written by DJ Z on 06/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.