While R. Kelly’s defense team provides testimony and evidence that suggests their client is innocent of multiple child pornography charges, the singer himself is busy leaking new music to the internet. Despite the catchiness of the previously released single, Hair Braider, Kelly’s legal situation has caused radio outlets nationwide to play hide-and-go-seek with the record. Hoping that the presence of a new song will detour bloggers and trial junkies from reporting damaging or false information, the Chicagoan offers up the Vox-produced Body Body. Sexual in nature, like every hit record Kelly has ever charted, the song again features a tad of Kelly’s voice-box tinged vocals. The timing of this record leak might be equivalent to O.J. Simpson doing a G-Unit remix during his world-famous murder trial in ’95.
Written by DJ Z on 06/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)