While R. Kelly’s defense team provides testimony and evidence that suggests their client is innocent of multiple child pornography charges, the singer himself is busy leaking new music to the internet. Despite the catchiness of the previously released single, Hair Braider, Kelly’s legal situation has caused radio outlets nationwide to play hide-and-go-seek with the record. Hoping that the presence of a new song will detour bloggers and trial junkies from reporting damaging or false information, the Chicagoan offers up the Vox-produced Body Body. Sexual in nature, like every hit record Kelly has ever charted, the song again features a tad of Kelly’s voice-box tinged vocals. The timing of this record leak might be equivalent to O.J. Simpson doing a G-Unit remix during his world-famous murder trial in ’95.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That ft. R. Kelly" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!