While R. Kelly’s defense team provides testimony and evidence that suggests their client is innocent of multiple child pornography charges, the singer himself is busy leaking new music to the internet. Despite the catchiness of the previously released single, Hair Braider, Kelly’s legal situation has caused radio outlets nationwide to play hide-and-go-seek with the record. Hoping that the presence of a new song will detour bloggers and trial junkies from reporting damaging or false information, the Chicagoan offers up the Vox-produced Body Body. Sexual in nature, like every hit record Kelly has ever charted, the song again features a tad of Kelly’s voice-box tinged vocals. The timing of this record leak might be equivalent to O.J. Simpson doing a G-Unit remix during his world-famous murder trial in ’95.
Written by DJ Z on 06/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thats That Sh*t" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.