When R&B singer Qwote signed with Slip-N-Slide earlier this year, label CEO Ted Lucas said the signing would “demonstrate the next level of Slip-N-Slide,” and that future records would allow “artists [to] cross barriers.” About a month later, that big talk has already been backed up. Qwote has created a bilingual version of his debut single, Don’t Wanna Fight, entitled No Quiero Pelear. Always ready to embrace his city and cultural heritage, Cuban-American rapper and fellow Miami native Pitbull lets his lady know the same thing, and is quick to remind her how good it feels when they’re enamorado. With all the success of labelmates Rick Ross, Plies, and Trina, don’t except Qwote to miss a beat.
Written by Burmy on 04/16/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Wanna Fight ft. Trina" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)