When R&B singer Qwote signed with Slip-N-Slide earlier this year, label CEO Ted Lucas said the signing would “demonstrate the next level of Slip-N-Slide,” and that future records would allow “artists [to] cross barriers.” About a month later, that big talk has already been backed up. Qwote has created a bilingual version of his debut single, Don’t Wanna Fight, entitled No Quiero Pelear. Always ready to embrace his city and cultural heritage, Cuban-American rapper and fellow Miami native Pitbull lets his lady know the same thing, and is quick to remind her how good it feels when they’re enamorado. With all the success of labelmates Rick Ross, Plies, and Trina, don’t except Qwote to miss a beat.
Written by Burmy on 04/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Wanna Fight ft. Trina" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.