When R&B singer Qwote signed with Slip-N-Slide earlier this year, label CEO Ted Lucas said the signing would “demonstrate the next level of Slip-N-Slide,” and that future records would allow “artists [to] cross barriers.” About a month later, that big talk has already been backed up. Qwote has created a bilingual version of his debut single, Don’t Wanna Fight, entitled No Quiero Pelear. Always ready to embrace his city and cultural heritage, Cuban-American rapper and fellow Miami native Pitbull lets his lady know the same thing, and is quick to remind her how good it feels when they’re enamorado. With all the success of labelmates Rick Ross, Plies, and Trina, don’t except Qwote to miss a beat.
Written by Burmy on 04/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Wanna Fight ft. Trina" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)