For his next project release, Air Max 90’s, West Coast emcee Quiz has decided to go back to his 90’s glory days and share a few things with You. Sure the 90’s was host to more than a few raw and grimy hip-hop cuts, but it was also chock-full of memorable, mood-setting R&B numbers too. The latter is the lane that Quiz has chosen for his new jam and the first taste off the upcoming release. Setting the stage are co-producers The Teamsterz & Rated TG, whose smooth beat provides an appropriate canvas for Quiz to spit a few love-struck bars in his signature chocolaty flow. Giving the effort that quintessential 90’s vibe, however, is singer Brooke Taylor, who adds a sultry hook and some fluttering backup vocals that’ll make you feel like you’re about to relive 1994 (you know, if you were alive in ‘94). Be on the lookout for Quiz’ Air Max 90‘s tape, which is slated for release “soon.”
Written by Lucas G. on 09/27/13
Submit your Rating
Blu Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turnt Up 2 Da Max" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.