For his next project release, Air Max 90’s, West Coast emcee Quiz has decided to go back to his 90’s glory days and share a few things with You. Sure the 90’s was host to more than a few raw and grimy hip-hop cuts, but it was also chock-full of memorable, mood-setting R&B numbers too. The latter is the lane that Quiz has chosen for his new jam and the first taste off the upcoming release. Setting the stage are co-producers The Teamsterz & Rated TG, whose smooth beat provides an appropriate canvas for Quiz to spit a few love-struck bars in his signature chocolaty flow. Giving the effort that quintessential 90’s vibe, however, is singer Brooke Taylor, who adds a sultry hook and some fluttering backup vocals that’ll make you feel like you’re about to relive 1994 (you know, if you were alive in ‘94). Be on the lookout for Quiz’ Air Max 90‘s tape, which is slated for release “soon.”
Written by Lucas G. on 09/27/13
Submit your Rating
Blu Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turnt Up 2 Da Max" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.