Time for an, uh, miniature test: when did we last hear from underground emcee Quiz? If you answered October 7, 2009, you’re correct—and you have a terrifyingly good memory. Today, the Los Angeles representative makes his long-awaited return to our pages with Just Do Me, a new single which finds him trading braggadocious verses with Little Brother alumnus Rapper Big Pooh over Style Misia‘s head-noddable sample work. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the highly-anticipated #DopeKicksFreshHats LP, coming soon via Glasses Malone‘s Blu Divison label.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Quiz’ Bronson-directed Just Do Me visual.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
Blu Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turnt Up 2 Da Max" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.