Time for an, uh, miniature test: when did we last hear from underground emcee Quiz? If you answered October 7, 2009, you’re correct—and you have a terrifyingly good memory. Today, the Los Angeles representative makes his long-awaited return to our pages with Just Do Me, a new single which finds him trading braggadocious verses with Little Brother alumnus Rapper Big Pooh over Style Misia‘s head-noddable sample work. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the highly-anticipated #DopeKicksFreshHats LP, coming soon via Glasses Malone‘s Blu Divison label.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Quiz’ Bronson-directed Just Do Me visual.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
Blu Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turnt Up 2 Da Max" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.