Time for an, uh, miniature test: when did we last hear from underground emcee Quiz? If you answered October 7, 2009, you’re correct—and you have a terrifyingly good memory. Today, the Los Angeles representative makes his long-awaited return to our pages with Just Do Me, a new single which finds him trading braggadocious verses with Little Brother alumnus Rapper Big Pooh over Style Misia‘s head-noddable sample work. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the highly-anticipated #DopeKicksFreshHats LP, coming soon via Glasses Malone‘s Blu Divison label.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Quiz’ Bronson-directed Just Do Me visual.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
Blu Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turnt Up 2 Da Max" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.