Time for an, uh, miniature test: when did we last hear from underground emcee Quiz? If you answered October 7, 2009, you’re correct—and you have a terrifyingly good memory. Today, the Los Angeles representative makes his long-awaited return to our pages with Just Do Me, a new single which finds him trading braggadocious verses with Little Brother alumnus Rapper Big Pooh over Style Misia‘s head-noddable sample work. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on the highly-anticipated #DopeKicksFreshHats LP, coming soon via Glasses Malone‘s Blu Divison label.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Quiz’ Bronson-directed Just Do Me visual.
Written by richard on 08/8/13
Submit your Rating
Blu Division Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Turnt Up 2 Da Max" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.