What good is outside acclaim if you haven’t got the self-esteem to back it up? On Feelin’ Myself, the second world premiere off Quite Nyce‘s forthcoming,DJBooth-sponsored EP, the Massachusetts rhymesayer gives himself a much-deserved lyrical pat on the back, flowing over the head-noddable sample work of Swiss beat crew The Soulslicers. Are you as impressed with Quite Nyce as the underground emcee clearly is with himself? You’ll be able to find this record, the previously-featured title track and much more on Quite Nyce’s Cautious EP, set to hit our mixtape page June 13, for free streaming and download.
Update: Click “Watch Video” or scroll down to view Quite Nyce’s Soulslicers-directed (and produced) Im Feelin Myself visual.
Written by richard on 06/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is My Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.