What good is outside acclaim if you haven’t got the self-esteem to back it up? On Feelin’ Myself, the second world premiere off Quite Nyce‘s forthcoming,DJBooth-sponsored EP, the Massachusetts rhymesayer gives himself a much-deserved lyrical pat on the back, flowing over the head-noddable sample work of Swiss beat crew The Soulslicers. Are you as impressed with Quite Nyce as the underground emcee clearly is with himself? You’ll be able to find this record, the previously-featured title track and much more on Quite Nyce’s Cautious EP, set to hit our mixtape page June 13, for free streaming and download.
Update: Click “Watch Video” or scroll down to view Quite Nyce’s Soulslicers-directed (and produced) Im Feelin Myself visual.
Written by richard on 06/7/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Is My Life" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.