If the music industry is, as many have suggested, a battlefield, then it should surprise no one to see emcees suffering from the occasional case of PTSD. Booth newcomer Quis has been feeling a little shell-shocked lately, as evidenced by his debut DJBooth feature. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this freshly-released single finds the DMV spitter chronicling his struggle to cope with the stresses of the hustle. Producer Audyssey‘s pensive street boardwork backs Quis’ beleaguered bars, as well as the guest lyricism of Crown Royal rhymesayer Roy Murci. MC: Dreams&Realities, the project to which this joint is attached has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further tunes and release details as they emerge. Also, watch our pages for the latest on Roy Murci’s MURXi EP, due out sometime in May.
Written by richard on 04/9/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.