If the music industry is, as many have suggested, a battlefield, then it should surprise no one to see emcees suffering from the occasional case of PTSD. Booth newcomer Quis has been feeling a little shell-shocked lately, as evidenced by his debut DJBooth feature. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this freshly-released single finds the DMV spitter chronicling his struggle to cope with the stresses of the hustle. Producer Audyssey‘s pensive street boardwork backs Quis’ beleaguered bars, as well as the guest lyricism of Crown Royal rhymesayer Roy Murci. MC: Dreams&Realities, the project to which this joint is attached has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further tunes and release details as they emerge. Also, watch our pages for the latest on Roy Murci’s MURXi EP, due out sometime in May.
Written by richard on 04/9/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)