If the music industry is, as many have suggested, a battlefield, then it should surprise no one to see emcees suffering from the occasional case of PTSD. Booth newcomer Quis has been feeling a little shell-shocked lately, as evidenced by his debut DJBooth feature. Making its world premiere right here on our front page, this freshly-released single finds the DMV spitter chronicling his struggle to cope with the stresses of the hustle. Producer Audyssey‘s pensive street boardwork backs Quis’ beleaguered bars, as well as the guest lyricism of Crown Royal rhymesayer Roy Murci. MC: Dreams&Realities, the project to which this joint is attached has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with further tunes and release details as they emerge. Also, watch our pages for the latest on Roy Murci’s MURXi EP, due out sometime in May.
Written by richard on 04/9/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.