If you’re looking to secure some sort of all-inclusive deal for the affection of Canadian chanteuse Quinn Maybach then you may want to think again because if the title of her latest record, Love Sold Separately, is any indication, that whole love thing may cost you extra. Hailing from Toronto, the songstress and DJBooth newcomer is described as being “ahead of her time” and that may also be the perfect way to describe her Booth debut. Love Sold Separately is a sonic whirlwind of Maybach’s pop-inspired vocals and a jumpy beat courtesy of producer Russell “Chuck” Morgan. Throughout the song, the North of the Border songbird explains why she wants the very best, whether it’s leather seats in the whip or a Gucci handbag on her wrist. As of now Love Sold Separately isn’t attached to any larger project from Quinn Maybach, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for new tunes from the upstart singer and check out more from Quinn at http://www.immahotmess.com.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/1/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.