If you’re looking to secure some sort of all-inclusive deal for the affection of Canadian chanteuse Quinn Maybach then you may want to think again because if the title of her latest record, Love Sold Separately, is any indication, that whole love thing may cost you extra. Hailing from Toronto, the songstress and DJBooth newcomer is described as being “ahead of her time” and that may also be the perfect way to describe her Booth debut. Love Sold Separately is a sonic whirlwind of Maybach’s pop-inspired vocals and a jumpy beat courtesy of producer Russell “Chuck” Morgan. Throughout the song, the North of the Border songbird explains why she wants the very best, whether it’s leather seats in the whip or a Gucci handbag on her wrist. As of now Love Sold Separately isn’t attached to any larger project from Quinn Maybach, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for new tunes from the upstart singer and check out more from Quinn at http://www.immahotmess.com.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/1/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.