If you’re looking to secure some sort of all-inclusive deal for the affection of Canadian chanteuse Quinn Maybach then you may want to think again because if the title of her latest record, Love Sold Separately, is any indication, that whole love thing may cost you extra. Hailing from Toronto, the songstress and DJBooth newcomer is described as being “ahead of her time” and that may also be the perfect way to describe her Booth debut. Love Sold Separately is a sonic whirlwind of Maybach’s pop-inspired vocals and a jumpy beat courtesy of producer Russell “Chuck” Morgan. Throughout the song, the North of the Border songbird explains why she wants the very best, whether it’s leather seats in the whip or a Gucci handbag on her wrist. As of now Love Sold Separately isn’t attached to any larger project from Quinn Maybach, but keep it locked to The DJBooth for new tunes from the upstart singer and check out more from Quinn at http://www.immahotmess.com.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/1/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.