The best part about having a significant other is that no matter where you are, you always have a go-to Pillow. OK, so maybe that’s not the best part, but it’s a perk nonetheless. Just ask hip-hop duo Quincy Vidal, who seem to have ample experience being in a relationship. I’m not sure if Le’Asha Julius and C.E. are a couple, but their incredible musical chemistry makes them seem like a match made in heaven. Over a light, energetic beat by C.E., the pair showcase their friendly and charismatic flows as they rhyme about their respective boos and share a few pearls of wisdom with the couples out there. Official visuals are directed by Nick von Gremp. If you want more joints like Pillow, be sure to check out the pair’s Sentimental Moods LP, released to online retailers in late 2012.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday Morning" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.