The best part about having a significant other is that no matter where you are, you always have a go-to Pillow. OK, so maybe that’s not the best part, but it’s a perk nonetheless. Just ask hip-hop duo Quincy Vidal, who seem to have ample experience being in a relationship. I’m not sure if Le’Asha Julius and C.E. are a couple, but their incredible musical chemistry makes them seem like a match made in heaven. Over a light, energetic beat by C.E., the pair showcase their friendly and charismatic flows as they rhyme about their respective boos and share a few pearls of wisdom with the couples out there. Official visuals are directed by Nick von Gremp. If you want more joints like Pillow, be sure to check out the pair’s Sentimental Moods LP, released to online retailers in late 2012.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday Morning" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.