The best part about having a significant other is that no matter where you are, you always have a go-to Pillow. OK, so maybe that’s not the best part, but it’s a perk nonetheless. Just ask hip-hop duo Quincy Vidal, who seem to have ample experience being in a relationship. I’m not sure if Le’Asha Julius and C.E. are a couple, but their incredible musical chemistry makes them seem like a match made in heaven. Over a light, energetic beat by C.E., the pair showcase their friendly and charismatic flows as they rhyme about their respective boos and share a few pearls of wisdom with the couples out there. Official visuals are directed by Nick von Gremp. If you want more joints like Pillow, be sure to check out the pair’s Sentimental Moods LP, released to online retailers in late 2012.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday Morning" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)