The best part about having a significant other is that no matter where you are, you always have a go-to Pillow. OK, so maybe that’s not the best part, but it’s a perk nonetheless. Just ask hip-hop duo Quincy Vidal, who seem to have ample experience being in a relationship. I’m not sure if Le’Asha Julius and C.E. are a couple, but their incredible musical chemistry makes them seem like a match made in heaven. Over a light, energetic beat by C.E., the pair showcase their friendly and charismatic flows as they rhyme about their respective boos and share a few pearls of wisdom with the couples out there. Official visuals are directed by Nick von Gremp. If you want more joints like Pillow, be sure to check out the pair’s Sentimental Moods LP, released to online retailers in late 2012.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday Morning" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.