The best part about having a significant other is that no matter where you are, you always have a go-to Pillow. OK, so maybe that’s not the best part, but it’s a perk nonetheless. Just ask hip-hop duo Quincy Vidal, who seem to have ample experience being in a relationship. I’m not sure if Le’Asha Julius and C.E. are a couple, but their incredible musical chemistry makes them seem like a match made in heaven. Over a light, energetic beat by C.E., the pair showcase their friendly and charismatic flows as they rhyme about their respective boos and share a few pearls of wisdom with the couples out there. Official visuals are directed by Nick von Gremp. If you want more joints like Pillow, be sure to check out the pair’s Sentimental Moods LP, released to online retailers in late 2012.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/13/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Saturday Morning" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.