Born in Mississippi and raised in the Bay Area of California, 20 year old independent singer Qui knows that in order to be the best, you need to work the hardest. As a daughter to former NFL star and future Hall of Famer, Jerry Rice, she never needed to look any further than her own kitchen for an example of such. Although currently unsigned, Qui plans to release an independent project in 2008 that she feels will catch the ears of all the major labels. On her first single, Rev It Up, Qui is joined by the energy-filled and M.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I.- born, David Banner. A rock-solid choice at both radio and on the dance floor, producer Poli Paul (who has worked with Chingy, Omarion and Christina Millian to name a few) showcases Qui’s vocals in a similar manner to Ciara’s introduction into the music world on Goodies.
Written by DJ Z on 11/27/07
Submit your Rating
Jackie and Jerry Rice Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.