Born in Mississippi and raised in the Bay Area of California, 20 year old independent singer Qui knows that in order to be the best, you need to work the hardest. As a daughter to former NFL star and future Hall of Famer, Jerry Rice, she never needed to look any further than her own kitchen for an example of such. Although currently unsigned, Qui plans to release an independent project in 2008 that she feels will catch the ears of all the major labels. On her first single, Rev It Up, Qui is joined by the energy-filled and M.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I.- born, David Banner. A rock-solid choice at both radio and on the dance floor, producer Poli Paul (who has worked with Chingy, Omarion and Christina Millian to name a few) showcases Qui’s vocals in a similar manner to Ciara’s introduction into the music world on Goodies.
Written by DJ Z on 11/27/07
Jackie and Jerry Rice Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.