Born in Mississippi and raised in the Bay Area of California, 20 year old independent singer Qui knows that in order to be the best, you need to work the hardest. As a daughter to former NFL star and future Hall of Famer, Jerry Rice, she never needed to look any further than her own kitchen for an example of such. Although currently unsigned, Qui plans to release an independent project in 2008 that she feels will catch the ears of all the major labels. On her first single, Rev It Up, Qui is joined by the energy-filled and M.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I.- born, David Banner. A rock-solid choice at both radio and on the dance floor, producer Poli Paul (who has worked with Chingy, Omarion and Christina Millian to name a few) showcases Qui’s vocals in a similar manner to Ciara’s introduction into the music world on Goodies.
Jackie and Jerry Rice Entertainment
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.