Enjoying a mixtape all the way through, without interruption, is often easier than done – bathroom breaks, fridge excursions and the like always threaten to break up the listening experience. Ever the considerate artist, San Antonio rapper (and freestyle series alum) Question?‘s seen fit to separate the two sides of his brand new street album with intermission track Trillmatic. Originally recorded for use as a second exclusive DJBooth.net freestyle but never submitted, this cut finds beatsmith Bang serving up a booming bass/string instrumental as the Lone Star State emcee drops verses packed with aggressive trash talk, scolding fellow artists for playing it safe and threatening to “shove [his] CD down your throat and make you sh*t out records” Ouch. Sure, choosing a joint this dope as an intermission kinda defeats the purpose, but I doubt anyone will be complaining – that’s what the “pause” button’s for, right? Fans can find this cut, reader-acclaimed outro Rambis and much more on Xanax 3, available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/19/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.