Searching for something soft and sensual to soundtrack your Valentine’s evening? Well, uh, keep searching – the latest Booth feature from a certain San Antonio representative contains some Question?-able material. Those not worried about setting a romantic mood, however, should find a lot to like about this album leak, which finds the Lone Star State emcee filling listeners in on his musical mission statement: “I’m a playa from the South on some hip-hop sh*t / Got ‘em sayin ‘God damn, that honky’s sick!’ / Y’all fiending for some dope? I’ve got your fix/ I’m a cracker with an attitude, I Grab My D*ck.” Couldn’t have said it better myself. Beatsmith Phonix backs Question?‘s brash boasts and trash talk with some fittingly Southern-fried boardwork, centering his instrumental around a twanging guitar-brass riff sampled from… anyone know? If Grab My D*ck has you pumping your fist and/or touching yourself inappropriately, you’ll be happy to hear that there’s more where this came from; Xanax 3 has yet to receive a solid release date, but Question has several more tracks slated to hit the Booth in the weeks ahead.
Listen to More: Question?
Written by richard on 02/14/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.