Searching for something soft and sensual to soundtrack your Valentine’s evening? Well, uh, keep searching – the latest Booth feature from a certain San Antonio representative contains some Question?-able material. Those not worried about setting a romantic mood, however, should find a lot to like about this album leak, which finds the Lone Star State emcee filling listeners in on his musical mission statement: “I’m a playa from the South on some hip-hop sh*t / Got ‘em sayin ‘God damn, that honky’s sick!’ / Y’all fiending for some dope? I’ve got your fix/ I’m a cracker with an attitude, I Grab My D*ck.” Couldn’t have said it better myself. Beatsmith Phonix backs Question?‘s brash boasts and trash talk with some fittingly Southern-fried boardwork, centering his instrumental around a twanging guitar-brass riff sampled from… anyone know? If Grab My D*ck has you pumping your fist and/or touching yourself inappropriately, you’ll be happy to hear that there’s more where this came from; Xanax 3 has yet to receive a solid release date, but Question has several more tracks slated to hit the Booth in the weeks ahead.
Written by richard on 02/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.