I know what you’re thinking: “How the hell did Question? get into the Cocalico Midget Football Association? Dude is clearly taller than 4’10”.” It’s an easy mistake to make but, actually, the acronym C.M.F.A. refers not to the San Antonio representative’s penchant for playing sports with little people (to use the more politically correct term) but to the four factors that motivate him above all else: “Cars, Money, Fame, Attention.” The first and only pre-release single off his forthcoming digital album, this joint finds the freestyle series alum indulging his swaggeriffic side to the fullest extent possible, lacing Hits’ bass-booming instrumental with braggadocious bars celebrating his material success and stature in the game: “I’m able to choose any chick, any whip, any corner, any block, any pound, any brick.” DJ DJ mans the wheels of steel, contributing cuts so fresh that I can forgive him for having the least creative stage name imaginable. So readers, was this record worthy of your Attention? Then you may want to consider giving Question? some of your Money next Tuesday, when Fear of Dying hits the ‘net for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/23/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.