I know what you’re thinking: “How the hell did Question? get into the Cocalico Midget Football Association? Dude is clearly taller than 4’10”.” It’s an easy mistake to make but, actually, the acronym C.M.F.A. refers not to the San Antonio representative’s penchant for playing sports with little people (to use the more politically correct term) but to the four factors that motivate him above all else: “Cars, Money, Fame, Attention.” The first and only pre-release single off his forthcoming digital album, this joint finds the freestyle series alum indulging his swaggeriffic side to the fullest extent possible, lacing Hits’ bass-booming instrumental with braggadocious bars celebrating his material success and stature in the game: “I’m able to choose any chick, any whip, any corner, any block, any pound, any brick.” DJ DJ mans the wheels of steel, contributing cuts so fresh that I can forgive him for having the least creative stage name imaginable. So readers, was this record worthy of your Attention? Then you may want to consider giving Question? some of your Money next Tuesday, when Fear of Dying hits the ‘net for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/23/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.