I know what you’re thinking: “How the hell did Question? get into the Cocalico Midget Football Association? Dude is clearly taller than 4’10”.” It’s an easy mistake to make but, actually, the acronym C.M.F.A. refers not to the San Antonio representative’s penchant for playing sports with little people (to use the more politically correct term) but to the four factors that motivate him above all else: “Cars, Money, Fame, Attention.” The first and only pre-release single off his forthcoming digital album, this joint finds the freestyle series alum indulging his swaggeriffic side to the fullest extent possible, lacing Hits’ bass-booming instrumental with braggadocious bars celebrating his material success and stature in the game: “I’m able to choose any chick, any whip, any corner, any block, any pound, any brick.” DJ DJ mans the wheels of steel, contributing cuts so fresh that I can forgive him for having the least creative stage name imaginable. So readers, was this record worthy of your Attention? Then you may want to consider giving Question? some of your Money next Tuesday, when Fear of Dying hits the ‘net for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.