I know what you’re thinking: “How the hell did Question? get into the Cocalico Midget Football Association? Dude is clearly taller than 4’10”.” It’s an easy mistake to make but, actually, the acronym C.M.F.A. refers not to the San Antonio representative’s penchant for playing sports with little people (to use the more politically correct term) but to the four factors that motivate him above all else: “Cars, Money, Fame, Attention.” The first and only pre-release single off his forthcoming digital album, this joint finds the freestyle series alum indulging his swaggeriffic side to the fullest extent possible, lacing Hits’ bass-booming instrumental with braggadocious bars celebrating his material success and stature in the game: “I’m able to choose any chick, any whip, any corner, any block, any pound, any brick.” DJ DJ mans the wheels of steel, contributing cuts so fresh that I can forgive him for having the least creative stage name imaginable. So readers, was this record worthy of your Attention? Then you may want to consider giving Question? some of your Money next Tuesday, when Fear of Dying hits the ‘net for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 08/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.