Finding your place in life is always a matter of intense inner struggle, regardless of how obvious the answers may seem to those around you. Thus, while you and I know full well that Question? belongs in front of a mic, it’s good to hear the San Antonio native work it out for himself on his latest feature, the inaugural leak off his forthcoming street album. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Where I Belong finds the freestyle alum doing a little soul-searching; over Hook & Eye Productions’ lush beat, he ponders whether he might be better off trading the musician’s life for a quiet existence as an average Joe Dopeslinger. Fortunately, he sees the light (literally) by the end of the record: “Once I seen that light on the ProTools light up, I realize everything I lost sight of / That’s the bottom line: I’m a dope motherf*cker, dope as anyone on that Freshmen cover.” Topped off with a soulful chorus by Verse Da Ink, this inspiring cut is just one of many dope records you’ll find on Question’s Booth-sponsored The Question Remains street album, set to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download sometime next month.
Written by richard on 11/15/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.