Finding your place in life is always a matter of intense inner struggle, regardless of how obvious the answers may seem to those around you. Thus, while you and I know full well that Question? belongs in front of a mic, it’s good to hear the San Antonio native work it out for himself on his latest feature, the inaugural leak off his forthcoming street album. Making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Where I Belong finds the freestyle alum doing a little soul-searching; over Hook & Eye Productions’ lush beat, he ponders whether he might be better off trading the musician’s life for a quiet existence as an average Joe Dopeslinger. Fortunately, he sees the light (literally) by the end of the record: “Once I seen that light on the ProTools light up, I realize everything I lost sight of / That’s the bottom line: I’m a dope motherf*cker, dope as anyone on that Freshmen cover.” Topped off with a soulful chorus by Verse Da Ink, this inspiring cut is just one of many dope records you’ll find on Question’s Booth-sponsored The Question Remains street album, set to hit our mixtape page for free streaming and download sometime next month.
Written by richard on 11/15/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Intoxicated ft. Eddie B" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.