As an up-and-coming emcee grinding to get his buzz up, QuESt may have nothing to lose, but he most definitely has Something to Prove—especially on this joint, the Miami repper’s first official single. Here, the hard-hitting boardwork of A.I (ICE) bangs in the background as QuESt and guest emcee Mickey Factz (who’s celebrating his birthday today!) prove their mettle on the mic. Digging it? Then keep it locked for release details on QuESt’s forthcoming mixtape, the 2DopeBoyz/Dope Couture-sponsored How Thoughtful 2.
Written by richard on 07/13/11
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No One's Allowed" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.