As an up-and-coming emcee grinding to get his buzz up, QuESt may have nothing to lose, but he most definitely has Something to Prove—especially on this joint, the Miami repper’s first official single. Here, the hard-hitting boardwork of A.I (ICE) bangs in the background as QuESt and guest emcee Mickey Factz (who’s celebrating his birthday today!) prove their mettle on the mic. Digging it? Then keep it locked for release details on QuESt’s forthcoming mixtape, the 2DopeBoyz/Dope Couture-sponsored How Thoughtful 2.
Written by richard on 07/13/11
Submit your Rating
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No One's Allowed" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.