As an up-and-coming emcee grinding to get his buzz up, QuESt may have nothing to lose, but he most definitely has Something to Prove—especially on this joint, the Miami repper’s first official single. Here, the hard-hitting boardwork of A.I (ICE) bangs in the background as QuESt and guest emcee Mickey Factz (who’s celebrating his birthday today!) prove their mettle on the mic. Digging it? Then keep it locked for release details on QuESt’s forthcoming mixtape, the 2DopeBoyz/Dope Couture-sponsored How Thoughtful 2.
Written by richard on 07/13/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No One's Allowed" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.