As an up-and-coming emcee grinding to get his buzz up, QuESt may have nothing to lose, but he most definitely has Something to Prove—especially on this joint, the Miami repper’s first official single. Here, the hard-hitting boardwork of A.I (ICE) bangs in the background as QuESt and guest emcee Mickey Factz (who’s celebrating his birthday today!) prove their mettle on the mic. Digging it? Then keep it locked for release details on QuESt’s forthcoming mixtape, the 2DopeBoyz/Dope Couture-sponsored How Thoughtful 2.
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No One's Allowed" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.