Temperatures are starting to drop and NFL preseason football has begun, which means that it is almost fall. But wait just a minute; Miami emcee QuESt is hitting pause on autumn’s arrival, declaring that it is NEATO Season on his first single since signing to Visionary Music Group. What is the proper attire for NEATO Season? You’ll want to leave your sweatshirt and jeans at home and bring some sort of armor, because the authoritative, rugged flow that QuESt showcases over GVTY‘s thunderous beat will leave you battered, bruised and on fire. But don’t get it twisted; just because his flow is powerful, doesn’t mean it ain’t fast. With a brisk delivery, QuESt could go toe-to-toe with fellow Visionary signee Logic, who is known to be quite fleet of flow. NEATO Season is attached to a forthcoming project, details on which are still TBD.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No One's Allowed" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.