Temperatures are starting to drop and NFL preseason football has begun, which means that it is almost fall. But wait just a minute; Miami emcee QuESt is hitting pause on autumn’s arrival, declaring that it is NEATO Season on his first single since signing to Visionary Music Group. What is the proper attire for NEATO Season? You’ll want to leave your sweatshirt and jeans at home and bring some sort of armor, because the authoritative, rugged flow that QuESt showcases over GVTY‘s thunderous beat will leave you battered, bruised and on fire. But don’t get it twisted; just because his flow is powerful, doesn’t mean it ain’t fast. With a brisk delivery, QuESt could go toe-to-toe with fellow Visionary signee Logic, who is known to be quite fleet of flow. NEATO Season is attached to a forthcoming project, details on which are still TBD.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/14/13
Submit your Rating
Visionary Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"No One's Allowed" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.