Thus far in March, we’ve featured Atlantic Records fast-riser Que a whopping four times: twice as a headliner (OG Bobby Johnson (Remix), Jungle Fever) and twice as a guest (DJ Scream‘s Always, DJ Mustard‘s Vato). Since there’s no such thing as Too Much new music from a talented artist, we’ve decided to up that to five, and bring y’all the latest single off his forthcoming debut EP. Over the ominous synths and trap percussion of Ivy Leaguer and Bobby Johnson Beats, the A-Town representative spits about his penchant for excess in every part of his life—from drinking, to sex, to pricey designer clothes. And you didn’t think he’d settle for just one guest emcee, did you? Both Illinois newcomer Lizzle and R&B heavyweight Trey Songz (wearing his “rapper” hat) grab the mic to deliver outsized guest 16s. Too Much ain’t enough for you? More bangers await on QUE (the EP), set to hit record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, the 25th.
Written by richard on 03/23/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)