Thus far in March, we’ve featured Atlantic Records fast-riser Que a whopping four times: twice as a headliner (OG Bobby Johnson (Remix), Jungle Fever) and twice as a guest (DJ Scream‘s Always, DJ Mustard‘s Vato). Since there’s no such thing as Too Much new music from a talented artist, we’ve decided to up that to five, and bring y’all the latest single off his forthcoming debut EP. Over the ominous synths and trap percussion of Ivy Leaguer and Bobby Johnson Beats, the A-Town representative spits about his penchant for excess in every part of his life—from drinking, to sex, to pricey designer clothes. And you didn’t think he’d settle for just one guest emcee, did you? Both Illinois newcomer Lizzle and R&B heavyweight Trey Songz (wearing his “rapper” hat) grab the mic to deliver outsized guest 16s. Too Much ain’t enough for you? More bangers await on QUE (the EP), set to hit record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, the 25th.
Written by richard on 03/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.