Thus far in March, we’ve featured Atlantic Records fast-riser Que a whopping four times: twice as a headliner (OG Bobby Johnson (Remix), Jungle Fever) and twice as a guest (DJ Scream‘s Always, DJ Mustard‘s Vato). Since there’s no such thing as Too Much new music from a talented artist, we’ve decided to up that to five, and bring y’all the latest single off his forthcoming debut EP. Over the ominous synths and trap percussion of Ivy Leaguer and Bobby Johnson Beats, the A-Town representative spits about his penchant for excess in every part of his life—from drinking, to sex, to pricey designer clothes. And you didn’t think he’d settle for just one guest emcee, did you? Both Illinois newcomer Lizzle and R&B heavyweight Trey Songz (wearing his “rapper” hat) grab the mic to deliver outsized guest 16s. Too Much ain’t enough for you? More bangers await on QUE (the EP), set to hit record stores and online retailers next Tuesday, the 25th.
Written by richard on 03/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.