Later today, QUE. is fixing to drop his latest street album, Cann You Digg It? Knowing that his fans will be as giddy and impatient as kids on Christmas morning, the ATLien buzzmaker has liberated one last appetizer in anticipation of the main course. On this whip-ready selection, QUE. and fellow high-roller 2 Chainz link up to commiserate about their “Rich n**ga Problems.” You know, like being able to decide which Rolex to wear, or having to drive a golf cart to your mailbox. DJ Mustard‘s piano arpeggios and fingersnap-fortified percussion accompany their caked-up gripe session. Feeling it? Then you’re sure to dig(g) QUE.‘s Can You Digg It? tape, due out any minute now.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.