Later today, QUE. is fixing to drop his latest street album, Cann You Digg It? Knowing that his fans will be as giddy and impatient as kids on Christmas morning, the ATLien buzzmaker has liberated one last appetizer in anticipation of the main course. On this whip-ready selection, QUE. and fellow high-roller 2 Chainz link up to commiserate about their “Rich n**ga Problems.” You know, like being able to decide which Rolex to wear, or having to drive a golf cart to your mailbox. DJ Mustard‘s piano arpeggios and fingersnap-fortified percussion accompany their caked-up gripe session. Feeling it? Then you’re sure to dig(g) QUE.‘s Can You Digg It? tape, due out any minute now.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.