Later today, QUE. is fixing to drop his latest street album, Cann You Digg It? Knowing that his fans will be as giddy and impatient as kids on Christmas morning, the ATLien buzzmaker has liberated one last appetizer in anticipation of the main course. On this whip-ready selection, QUE. and fellow high-roller 2 Chainz link up to commiserate about their “Rich n**ga Problems.” You know, like being able to decide which Rolex to wear, or having to drive a golf cart to your mailbox. DJ Mustard‘s piano arpeggios and fingersnap-fortified percussion accompany their caked-up gripe session. Feeling it? Then you’re sure to dig(g) QUE.‘s Can You Digg It? tape, due out any minute now.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)