Later today, QUE. is fixing to drop his latest street album, Cann You Digg It? Knowing that his fans will be as giddy and impatient as kids on Christmas morning, the ATLien buzzmaker has liberated one last appetizer in anticipation of the main course. On this whip-ready selection, QUE. and fellow high-roller 2 Chainz link up to commiserate about their “Rich n**ga Problems.” You know, like being able to decide which Rolex to wear, or having to drive a golf cart to your mailbox. DJ Mustard‘s piano arpeggios and fingersnap-fortified percussion accompany their caked-up gripe session. Feeling it? Then you’re sure to dig(g) QUE.‘s Can You Digg It? tape, due out any minute now.
Written by richard on 08/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.