Introduced to our pages earlier this month with the official remix of his breakout single, O.G. Bobby Johnson, Que returns to make not one but two appearances in today’s feature lineup: first, he lent his flow to DJ Scream‘s new promo cut, Always, and now the Grand Hustle signee is back once again with the latest single off his major-label debut EP. On Jungle Fever, Brick Squad beat crew 808 Mafia‘s atonal, club-ready synth grooves back the ATLien as he expresses his fondness for white girls of both the literal and figurative varieties. Turns out he has a special affinity for older women; on the middle verse, he brags, “I f*cked my teacher for some extra credit / She work at Cheetah late at night to get that extra fetti.” Who Is Que? still awaits a drop date, but fans can watch our pages for further singles leading up to its eventual release.
Written by richard on 03/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.