Introduced to our pages earlier this month with the official remix of his breakout single, O.G. Bobby Johnson, Que returns to make not one but two appearances in today’s feature lineup: first, he lent his flow to DJ Scream‘s new promo cut, Always, and now the Grand Hustle signee is back once again with the latest single off his major-label debut EP. On Jungle Fever, Brick Squad beat crew 808 Mafia‘s atonal, club-ready synth grooves back the ATLien as he expresses his fondness for white girls of both the literal and figurative varieties. Turns out he has a special affinity for older women; on the middle verse, he brags, “I f*cked my teacher for some extra credit / She work at Cheetah late at night to get that extra fetti.” Who Is Que? still awaits a drop date, but fans can watch our pages for further singles leading up to its eventual release.
Written by richard on 03/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.