Que may have a different watch for every time zone, but don’t bother asking him for the time; each and every one of ‘em is encrusted with so many Diamonds that looking at the face will only blind him. On this freshly-minted album cut, his first track to hit our pages since his feature blitz back in March, the Atlantic Records signee rhymes about his icy timepieces’ many superpowers: they can freeze his foes in their tracks, hypnotize beautiful women and make light dance across the room like a disco ball. August Alsina jumps on Jazz Feezy‘s understated synth beat to deliver a smooth guest hook. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from the rising A-Town representative.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.