Que may have a different watch for every time zone, but don’t bother asking him for the time; each and every one of ‘em is encrusted with so many Diamonds that looking at the face will only blind him. On this freshly-minted album cut, his first track to hit our pages since his feature blitz back in March, the Atlantic Records signee rhymes about his icy timepieces’ many superpowers: they can freeze his foes in their tracks, hypnotize beautiful women and make light dance across the room like a disco ball. August Alsina jumps on Jazz Feezy‘s understated synth beat to deliver a smooth guest hook. This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from the rising A-Town representative.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)